On 15 December 2020 Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited announced that it was setting up a partnership with Worldline SA to provide leading payments technology and merchant services in Australia.
The joint venture formed by ANZ and Worldline SA will be known as ANZ Worldline Payment Solutions and aims to give merchant customers in Australia access to Worldline SA’s market-leading payments technology and future innovations. ANZ Worldline Payment Solutions will commence operations on the 1st April, 2022.
ANZ Worldline Payment Solutions means Payment Acceptance Australia Pty Ltd ACN 645 073 034 (“Worldline”), the provider of merchant solutions under the Merchant Agreement. Worldline is not an authorised deposit taking institution (ADI) and entry into the Agreement is neither a deposit nor liability of ANZ or any of its related bodies corporate (together “ANZ Group”). Neither ANZ nor any other member of the ANZ Group stands behind or guarantees Worldline.
Find here all relevant documents for downloading.
- ANZ HealthPay Medicare Claiming Merchant Operating Guide
- ANZ HealthPay Private Claiming Merchant Operating Guide
- ANZ POS Mobile Plus Merchant Operating Guide
- ANZ POS Move Merchant Operating Guide
- ANZ POS Plus 2 Merchant Operating Guide
- ANZ POS Turbo 2 Merchant Operating Guide
- ANZ POS Turbo Plus Merchant Operating Guide
- Customer Preferred Currency Merchant Operating Guide
- eCommerce Merchant Operating Guide
- General Conditions Merchant Services
- Manual Imprinter Merchant Operating Guide