ANZ Worldline Payment Solutions means Worldline Australia Pty Ltd ABN
50 645 073 034 (Worldline or ‘we’).
- Personal information we may collect and hold about you;
- How we collect and hold that personal information;
- Using and sharing your personal information;
- Managing your personal information;
- Accessing and correcting your personal information;
- Sharing information offshore;
- Opt out;
- Our Cookie Notice; and
- Changes to this Privacy Notice and the Cookie Notice.
Worldline is not an authorised deposit taking institution (ADI) and entry into any agreement with Worldline is neither a deposit nor liability of ANZ or any of its related bodies corporate (together “ANZ Group”). Neither ANZ nor any other member of the ANZ Group stands behind or guarantees Worldline.
We collect information about you when you apply or otherwise enquire to use any of our products or services. This information may include personal information.
Personal Information is information or an opinion about you, or information that can be used to identify you. The information we collect may include (but is not limited to) the following:
· Your name, address and phone number;
· Date of birth;
· Email address;
· Credit history;
· Employment, business information or industry;
· Annual income, turnover or other financial details;
· Transaction information; or
· Your IP address and domain name, your browser version and operating system, browser language, access time, traffic data, location data, web logs, movements on the website, referring web site addresses and other communication data.
We may also collect sensitive information with your consent or in accordance with law including: racial or ethnic origin, gender, religious beliefs or affiliations, political association membership, membership of a professional or trade association or membership of a trade union or criminal record.
· You may provide the personal information to us when you complete a form on our website or through another form we may provide to you.
· Correspondence and other communications if you contact us by our website, telephone, letter or by email, we may keep a record of that correspondence or communication.
· Survey information and feedback, we may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes or to provide feedback that we use to develop and improve our product and service offering. In such circumstances we will collect the information provided in the completed survey/feedback request.
· Website and communication usage details of your visits to the websites and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies including, but not limited to, your IP address and domain name, your browser version and operating system, browser language, access time, traffic data, location data, web logs, movements on the website, referring web site addresses and other communication data. We may also collect information about the pages you view within the website and other actions you take while visiting us. In addition, we may also use such technologies to determine whether you’ve opened an e-mail or clicked on a link contained in an e-mail.
· Information from third parties we may also be provided with your information from other sources, for example from related bodies corporate or from ANZ in relation to business opportunities or from search engines, credit reporting bodies in relation to your credit history, creditworthiness, including credit liabilities, repayment and defaults or debt collection, government agencies, in relation to our due diligence processes and organisation we have an arrangement with to jointly offer products or promote products or services.
· Publicly available information in some instances, we may collect information about you that’s publicly available, such as data from telephone directories, social media or other websites.
We may collect, hold, use or share your personal information that we collect for the following purposes:
· if we need to provide information about a product or service;
· reviewing a request for a product or service;
· to enable Worldline to provide you with a product or service;
· to tell you about other products or services that may be of interest to you;
· to assist in arrangements with other organisations in relation to the promotion or provision of a product or service;
· for the performance of administrative and operational tasks (including risk management, systems development and testing, credit scoring, staff training, collecting debts and market or customer satisfaction research);
· to consider any concerns or complaints you raise against or involving Worldline and/or to manage any legal action in relation to Worldline;
· to identify, prevent or investigate any fraud, unlawful activity or misconduct (or suspected fraud, unlawful activity or misconduct); and as required by relevant laws, regulatory requirements, internal policy, codes of practice and external payment systems (including the rules, mandates and requirements of Nominated Card Schemes as defined in the General Conditions Merchant Services). For example, the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act – we may need to prove your identify before providing you with a product or service.
· for other business purposes of Worldline or to commercialise the information and for these purposes, we may adapt, modify or process the information.
We may also share your information with the following:
· a related entity of Worldline for the purpose of performing Worldline’s functions and activities; promoting its products and services; assessing your application for one of its products or services; managing your product or service; performing administrative and operational tasks (including debt recovery); or to comply with regulatory requirements or other standards;
· Worldline partners or an organisation that is in an arrangement with Worldline to jointly develop, promote or offer products or services;
· an organisation involved in any actual or proposed sale or restructure of Worldline’s business, or purchase of another business;
· any agent, contractor or service provider Worldline engages to carry out or assist its functions and activities (for example, mailing houses or debt collection agencies);
· an organisation that assists Worldline to identify, prevent or investigate fraud, unlawful activity or misconduct;
· regulatory bodies, government agencies, law enforcement bodies and courts or tribunals;
· other parties that Worldline is authorised or required by Law or court/ tribunal order to disclose information to;
· participants in the payments system (including Nominated Card Schemes as defined in the General Conditions Merchant Services, payment organisations and merchants) and other financial institutions (such as issuers of Nominated Card as defined in the General Conditions Merchant Services or banks), who may in turn share your information with their agents, contractors or service providers;
· credit reporting bodies (additional information is available at anzworldline.com.au/credit-reporting);
· credit providers, insurers or reinsurers;
· any person who introduces you to Worldline;
· your referee(s); or
· your authorised agents; your executor, administrator or trustee in bankruptcy; your legal representative; or anyone else legally appointed to act on your behalf.
We take all reasonable measures to protect your personal information from any misuse and loss, unauthorised access, unauthorised modification or unauthorised disclosure.
We safeguard your Personal Information by maintaining physical, computer and network security and by monitoring our online security systems. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
You have the right to request access to and correct any personal information we hold about you. Please note that privacy laws set out certain circumstances where access may be refused.
If you want access to your personal information, please contact us using the online form or email firstname.lastname@example.org The team can usually deal with such a request within 30 days. If for any reason we can’t provide you with access, we’ll tell you why in writing.
There may be circumstances that we may need to share or otherwise transfer your personal information within our group of companies. These may include to a shared services company located in a different region or jurisdiction to you, including countries in the European Union, Switzerland and India. The purposes for sharing this information will generally be for responding to a request you have made, providing you with a product or service or otherwise to comply with a regulatory, legal or internal policy requirement.
There may also be circumstances where we need to share or otherwise transfer your information to other third parties (such as Nominated Card Schemes) and they may be located in a different region or jurisdiction to you or may transfer your information to a different region or jurisdiction.
If you would like to make a complaint regarding a privacy issue, please contact us using the online form or call 1300 366 988 and we will investigate your complaint. Otherwise, you can contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC). The OAIC acts as an impartial third party when investigating and resolving a complaint in relation to the handling of your personal information. You can contact the OAIC on: Phone: 1300 363 992 Email: email@example.com Website: oaic.gov.au Mail: Office of the Australian Information Commissioner GPO Box 5218, Sydney, NSW 2001
You have the right to opt out of any marketing. We will inform you if we intend to use your information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to opt out by clicking unsubscribe in emails we send to you or otherwise, by checking a box to opt out in certain forms we use to collect your personal information. You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting us.
For customers located outside of Australia, there may be different laws that apply to your privacy and personal information. For more information around this, please click here: https://worldline.com/en/home/privacy.html
Updated October 2022