Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
I am already a customer of ANZ. Why do I need to upload the requested documentation?
After the announcement of ANZ to set up a joint venture with Worldline in December 2020, Worldline Australia Pty Ltd is required to carry out the “Know your customer” identification for the existing customers of ANZ. For this purpose, we are delighted to receive your collaboration in collecting the required information necessary to continue offering you with the best digital payment solutions for your business.Which documents and information to I need to submit?
Please have the following documents and information ready to hand:
Who are beneficial owners and why do I have to declare them?
- Valid e-mail address and mobile telephone number for confirmation
- Personal identification data and company name and identification number
- Officially certified copy of photo ID of the beneficiary owners and directors (passport or identity card)
- Direct Debit Authority Form and UBOs Form
- Printer and scanner
Beneficial owners within the meaning of anti-money laundering legislation are natural persons who own or control your company. The Act on Combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing obliges payment institutions to identify their customers and their beneficial ownersWhy do I need to submit the Direct Debit Authority form?
This form is necessary to collect your authorization to Payment Acceptance Australia Pty Ltd. (the Alliance Entity, which will be called Worldline Australia Pty Ltd. by Transfer Date) to debit your applicable settlement account after the (transfer date) as part of your new Merchant AgreementWhy do I need to upload a copy of a valid, official photo ID of all beneficial owner(s) and directors?
It is required by law, that a copy of a valid, official photo ID is collected to successfully verify the information filled in the UBO Form in order to complete the customer identification process.What happens after I have successfully uploaded and submitted the documentation in the online portal?
Do you have any further questions?
- Once you successfully submitted the documents online, you will get a confirmation via e-mail.
- Our team will review the information received and will check if all the documentation has been filled according to the law requirements.
- In case the information is complete, the customer identification will be performed. If any information is missing, you will be contacted by our team.
For questions concerning the form(s) or the requested information, please click here.