Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Which documents and information to I need to submit?
Please have the following documents and information ready to hand:
Who are beneficial owners and why do I have to declare them?
- Valid e-mail address and mobile telephone number for confirmation
- Personal identification data and company name and identification number
- Officially certified copy of photo ID of the beneficiary owners and directors (passport or identity card)
- Direct Debit Authority Form and UBO Form
- Printer and scanner
Beneficial owners within the meaning of anti-money laundering legislation are natural persons who own or control your company. The Act on Combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing obliges payment institutions to identify their customers and their beneficial owners.Why do I need to submit the Direct Debit Authority form?
This form is necessary to collect your authorization to ANZ Worldline Payment Solutions to debit your applicable settlement account after 1st of April 2022 as part of your new Merchant Agreement.Why do I need to upload a copy of a valid, official photo ID of all beneficial owner(s) and director(s)?
It is required by law, that a copy of a valid, official photo ID is collected to successfully verify the information filled in the Ultimate Beneficial Owner (UBO) Form in order to complete the customer identification process.What happens after I have successfully uploaded and submitted the documentation in the online portal?
Do you have any further questions?
- Once you successfully submitted the documents online, you will get a confirmation via e-mail.
- Our team will review the information received and will check if all the documentation has been filled according to the law requirements.
- In case the information is complete, the customer identification will be performed. If any information is missing, you will be contacted by our team.
For questions concerning the form(s) or the requested information, please click here.